– ZOOM MEETING INSTRUCTIONS –
MUST FOLLOW ALL STEPS IN ORDER TO OBTAIN CREDIT – REMEMBER, CE PROGRAMS ARE FREE ONLY TO CURRENT MEMBERS.
To obtain credits for participation in a Zoom distance learning class you must VIEW THE PRESENTATION on a compatible device (smart phone, computer or tablet) AND complete the following steps:
1. Complete the on line RSVP where you will receive the Zoom PRE-REGISTRATION Link and Final Course Evaluation Link. Do NOT try to click through the links prior to the meeting as that will have a negative impact on registration.
2. Zoom will send you the meeting link after you PRE-REGISTER. Do not wait until the last minute.
3. Sign in to the meeting 15-30 minutes prior to start to adjust your settings
4. You will be placed in a waiting room the co-hosts will let you in.
5. RENAME yourself with your license number and last name. Ex: RPT#####, Gomez Sue or PS##### Smith S.
6. At the END of the presentation, go to the Final Course Evaluation (using the link) and enter your license and personal information.
All steps MUST be completed to obtain credit for the course. If any step is not followed, credit will not be issued. If you are a DCPA member follow the links that you receive from this association, if you are a member of another co-sponsoring association, please follow their instructions.
Members are reminded to regularly review their CE posting status at CE Brokers. We encourage that you check the hours posted to ensure that the provider is correctly posting your hours. We also encourage that you confirm the type of credit posted: consultant v.s. general credit.
Also remember to check your hours before and after any license renewal.
Once hours are posted for general credit toward the PS license, they cannot be changed to Consultant credit to be used at that PU license’s renewal.
Your annual membership provides you with a full subscription to CE Brokers. Take advantage of your membership benefit.